Thursday, December 3, 2009

Why does Cavalier's coach spit on a cup?

I notice that the Cleveland cavalier's coach, spits on a cup while he is sitting on the bench --is he nervous, sick or eating Tobbaco?



And Lebron James bites his nails all the time while he is on the bench --some weird behaviors on TV.



Why does Cavalier's coach spit on a cup?nba update





he has hyperactive saliva glands and when he is getting his team into a huddle he would proceed to spit on his diagrams of plays and on his players. so he started to spit into a cup to bring the saliva levels down. He started it last year. I think its the reason they made it to the finals. Unfortunately he purposely spits in Larry Hughes face because... well because he thinks Larry Hughes sucks too!



oh by the way its not chewing tobacco, thats not allowed in the nba...



oh by the way none of the above is true (except for the chewing tobacco part). I'm on lunch break and figured i'd entertain myself.



Why does Cavalier's coach spit on a cup?nba mock draft ,nba teams



yea... I've noticed that too. i think he chews tobacco.
idk
WHAT!!
either in a cup or on the floor...they are both nervous habit traits
I dont know about tht but I am a Sacramento Kings fan and will never forget the time I witnessed Kevin Martin spitting in his jersey! It was about a year ago and he was holding his jersey up to his mouth and his arm hole was big enough where i was able to catch him spitting inside his jersey! We have a DVR so I rewinded it and played it in slow motion-and yep he spit in his jersey-so gross! I still like the kid but I will forever be haunted with that image lol!
BECAUSE KWAME BROWN MAKES THEM SICK.....
your excess energy or in layman's term nervousness can be channeled into nail biting but spitting in a cup, man that's something else. maybe it's something sexual.
because they wont let him spit on the court...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
beaded necklace