Thursday, December 3, 2009

What NBA Team Do You Like Better....For All You Girlie Men Out There?

Team A



1. Steve Nash



2. Rip Hamilton



3. Tracey McGrady



4. Shawn Marion



5. Brad Miller



w/6th: Matt Harping



Team B



1. Brevin Knight



2. Vince Carter



3. Lebron James



4. Jermaine O'Neal



5. Eddy Curry



w/6th: Steve Francis



What NBA Team Do You Like Better....For All You Girlie Men Out There?tv on pc





Team A... the players on team a play harder and better defense with the exception of Lebron. Plus Matt Harpring is a better sixth man.



What NBA Team Do You Like Better....For All You Girlie Men Out There?golf ,nba teams



For me they are tied. I like Rip and t-mac on Team A, but I like king James and Vince carter on Team B. I don't know.
I like term B , but why no Kobe , I like Kobe more , so if term B get Kobe ,that's perfect haha
i'm not a girly man... im a girly girl, but i happen to follow basketball :)



I say team B.



LeBron all the way baby!!!!!!
i liek Team A



good height in the middle and an explosive first 4 guys on there



very good

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
beaded necklace