Thursday, December 3, 2009

What would be a good point guard thats not an all star but a solid young passer I couldput on my fan

Heres my team, see wut ya think. (i want a young team)



PG-?



SG-Kevin Durant



SF-Lebron James



PF-Lamarcus Aldridge



C-Andrew Bynum



Bench



PG-Rajon Rondo



SG-Monta Ellis



SF-Travis Outlaw



PF-Paul Millsap



C-Darko Millicic



What would be a good point guard thats not an all star but a solid young passer I couldput on my fantasy team?nba salary





Mike Conley just won the starting job in Memphis, and he put up pretty good numbers in his first game. He's only a rookie and he's coming off an injury, but he should get better.



Devin Harris of the Mavericks is still fairly young and is finally getting good minutes after being stuck behind Jason Terry for a few years. He probably won't get much better than he's doing right now for the rest of the season.



What would be a good point guard thats not an all star but a solid young passer I couldput on my fantasy team?nba jerseys ,nba teams



brandon roy, deron williams
You have to go with Brandon Roy. This guy is already turning into a star after a couple of seasons in the league now. He has the ability to score and can dish the ball out as well. This guy should be an All-star regular for years to come.
Brandon Roy is your best bet. He's a future all-star who's already a top scorer. However, he's more of a shooter. If you're looking for a better passing PG, I'd really look at Jose Calderon and Mike Conley Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
beaded necklace