Thursday, December 3, 2009

How many hours a day do u play video games?

i play about 4 hrs a day or so,i mean alot of people play games, i was watching espn and even lebron james said he averages 3 hrs a day, so how many hrs on average do u spend playing?



How many hours a day do u play video games?nba salary cap





On the wekend, 7 max.



I used to do a solid 12 aday when I played WoW...thank God I got outa that.



How many hours a day do u play video games?nba rumors ,nba teams



sorry,i don't play!
well, nowadays i seldom play games, but i always surf net. my average on surfing net is 2 1/2 hrs per day. i am so free. if i don't surf net, what else could i do? but my parent forbid me to sit in front of pc for too long time, because it is bad for health. so only 2 and half hr a day.
Like 8, but I'm a balla.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
beaded necklace