Thursday, December 3, 2009

I have a question about NBA 2k8 achievements?

I haven't tried all the player achievements, but at least these two are definately not working for me. It won't unlock the LeBron James and Steve Nash achievements, even though I got well over the amount I needed for the achivement (58 points, 11 assists, 9 rebounds for Lebron) (32 points, 19 assists for Nash). I did both of these on All-Star Difficulty.



Has anyone gotten these achievements, or are they glitchy and impossible to unlock?



I have a question about NBA 2k8 achievements?nba standings





It should be working. Here is a list of all the unlockables and how to achieve them.



http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox360/...



I have a question about NBA 2k8 achievements?nba referee ,nba teams



I'm having the same problem, but mine won't unlock with the 30 assists achievement, that seems to be the only one so far but I got 40 team assists one game and it didn't unlock, does anyone know how to solve this? Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
beaded necklace