Thursday, December 3, 2009

Who are your top 3 fav players in the NBA?

Mine is



past: Jordan



present: Chris paul, Lebron James, dwight howard.



Who are your top 3 fav players in the NBA?nba betting





Brandon Roy



Rasheed Wallace



Greg Oden



Who are your top 3 fav players in the NBA?nba fantasy ,nba teams



past- MJ, Karl Malone



Present- CP3, Kobe Bryant, Rudy Gay



Future- Derrick Rose, DJ Augustine, Brook Lopez



If I could have those 8 on a fantasy team, the team would be unstoppable.
my present favorite players are



1.Carmelo Anthony



2.Ben Gordon



3.Rip Hamilton



my favorite past players



1.Michael Jordan



2.Scottie Pippen



3.Dennis Rodman
Past:



3. Juluis Irving



2. Scottie Pippen



1. Michael Jordan



Present:



3. Chris Paul



2. Tim Duncan



1. Grant Hill
TNT halftime guys!



Kenny, charles and the white dude!



But for real: Kobe, KG and Kyle Korver. Oh shyt...thats the KKK! I change my mind, Lebron, Kobe, KG.



No Disrespect to any other basketball players!
All-Times...MJ



Present-Tracy McGrady, Kobe Bryant, Dwight Howard
3. David West



2. KG



1. CP3 go hornets



past



3.wilt



2.jordan



1.bird
My fave of the past



Micheal Jordan



Wilt Chamberlain



Kareem- Abdul Jabaar



My fave of the present



Lebron James



Chris Paul



Dwyane Wade
1. Kobe Bryant



2. Tracy McGrady



3. Tie Dwight Howard and Richard Hamilton.
Kobe



D-will



Dwight
1. lebron james



2. kevin garnett



3. chris bosh
past: allen houston, latrel sprewell



present: richard hamilton, lebron james, steve nash.
1.Kobe



2.Ginobili



3.Amare
Kirk Hinrich



Chris Paul



J.J. Reddick
1. Deron Williams



2.D12



3. Paul Pierce. I know he is a Celtic but he is a beast
My top three players would have to be Lebron James for his amazing dunks, Kobe for his leadership, and Michael Redd because of his awsome form he shoots with. (Plus i'm from wisconsin)
presant-



Lebron james



Chris paul



Andre igudala



past-



Wilt Chamberlian



Michael Jordan



Dr, J
1: kobe bryant



2: anthony parker (toronto raptors)



3: kevin garnett
Deron Williams, LeBron James and Tracy Mcgrady
Kobe Bryant, Lebron James %26amp; Allen Iverson
kobe,kobe,kobe
Kobe Bryant



Baron Davis



Lebron James
Kobe Bryant



Allen Iverson



Kevin Garnet.
kobe, shaq, iverson
Kobe



Deron Williams



KG
Tracy McGrady, Kobe, Garnet
Lebron



Brandon Roy



Rasheed Wallace
I like the boston celtics who is with me!?!? I dont know my three fav players because I love them all!!!
Deron Williams



Andre Miller



Chris Paul
Iverson



Mcgrady



Yao Ming
steve nash, amare stoudemire, lebron james

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
beaded necklace